Returns & Cancellations
At Avaa we understand that not everything is right all of the time. If for some reason you are not happy with your product, we have made it as easy as possible for you to return your unwanted goods to us for a full refund.
Here is what you have to do:
- You have 14 days from the date you receive the product to return it to us, with the correctly filled out returns slip. With the exception of earrings, bindis, body transfers, bindi glue, mehndi and glitter tubes.
- Please email us at email@example.com, letting us know which items are being returned. We will issue you a returns number. Please write this number onto your returns slip. Goods sent back without a returns number will not be processed.
- We are not responsible for items sent back without a returns number. This is an unattended P O Box and your item will be automatically sent back to you if Avaa are not aware of your return.
- Goods must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, in their original packaging and with the “Do not remove” tag still securely attached. Our goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
- For all items: You are responsible for the payment of the postage for these goods. It is advisable that you return your item using recorded delivery or special delivery. Please retain your receipt and obtain a proof of postage certificate, as it may be needed at a later stage. Our goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Refunds for postage will only be given if the product is faulty.
- Please retain your receipt and obtain a proof of postage certificate, as it may be needed at a later stage. Our goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your returned goods via email within 3 working days of receiving the goods. Your refund will be processed shortly after. Please allow 5-10 working days for the refund to show on your statement. These refund times are controlled by the bank.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of our products, exchanges are not possible.
- If an item is not suitable, delivery will not be refunded.
- Due to hygiene purposes,earrings are non refundable unless faulty.
- Jewellery sets including earrings are non refundable unless faulty.
- Due to reasons of hygiene bindis, body transfers, mendhi and glitter tubes are non refundable.
- Sale items are non-refundable, a voucher will be offered instead of a refund.
- Bindis may not be discountable using discount codes.
- If you receive goods that have been damaged during transit, you have 7 working days after the delivery date to contact us to arrange a refund. We will not process any requests for faulty goods after this date. Please contact us at Returns@avaa.co.uk.
- Under the distance selling Regulations, you have the legal right to
cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of your goods. (with the
exception of any made to order/specially ordered items.) You do not need
to give us any reason for canceling your contract. However you do need
to notify us in writing if you wish to cancel your contract. Please
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract
with us, then you must send the goods back, unopened, to our contact
address at your risk, and at your own cost. We recommend that you use
recorded delivery and special delivery for more expensive items.
- If you received the goods after you cancel your contract, you
must not unpack the goods when they are received by you. You must send
the goods back, unopened, to our contact address at your risk, and at
your own cost. We recommend that you use recorded delivery and special
delivery for more expensive items.
- Once you have notified us that you are canceling your contract,
any amount debited by us will be refunded to your account as soon as
possible, PROVIDED that the goods in questions are returned and received
by us in the same condition they were in when they were delivered to
you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, or they are not
delivered in the same condition that they were sent out, we will be
entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the
amount to be re-credited to you.